- • AICO® will sell to conventional (brick and mortar) and Internet furniture retailers
. A written approval from AICO ® must be received prior to advertising or promoting any AICO® products using
any intellectual property on any website.
- • Authorized Internet retailers are not to use any hyper-linking to AICO®'s website
and must offer a "shopping cart" check out process on their website.
- • The Authorized Retailer who offers AICO® products for sale via the Internet has
agreed to ship all AICO® products on their own accounts with professional transportation carriers. These professional
transportation carriers offer a white glove in-home delivery service that provides customer service, receiving, deluxing, in-home set-up,
box removal, etc.
- • The profile of the brick and mortar furniture retailer is a retail facility that features,
displays and presents home furnishing products and complete groups or sets of furniture products in a consumer friendly manner.
- • The Authorized Retailer who offers AICO® products for sale is responsible for and
liable for any business conducted on its website (s), and will defend and hold AICO® harmless from any claims arising from
the use of any materials presented on a retailers website that has not been approved by AICO® in advance.
- • If a conventional furniture retailer should sell AICO® products due to a customer's
exposure to a web site page in a trading area not in geographic proximity to the retailer facility, AICO® will ship these
legitimate orders to the retailer's receiving address only. AICO® will not trans-ship merchandise to any other business
locations or to any consumers home under any circumstances.
- • AICO® reserves the right to change and amend its Internet Policy at any time.
- • Every effort was made to accurately report construction materials and dimensions. However, these
items may change without notice. Product dimensions are ±2 inches. Note that colors represented may vary due to monitor