- AICO® will sell to conventional (brick and mortar) and Internet furniture retailers . A written approval from AICO ®
must be received prior to advertising or promoting any AICO® products using any intellectual property on any website.
- Authorized Internet retailers are not to use any hyper-linking to AICO®'s website and must offer a "shopping cart"
check out process on their website.
- The Authorized Retailer who offers AICO® products for sale via the Internet has agreed to ship all AICO® products on their
own accounts with professional transportation carriers. These professional transportation carriers offer a white glove in-home
delivery service that provides customer service, receiving, deluxing, in-home set-up, box removal, etc.
- The profile of the brick and mortar furniture retailer is a retail facility that features, displays and presents home furnishing
products and complete groups or sets of furniture products in a consumer friendly manner.
- The Authorized Retailer who offers AICO® products for sale is responsible for and liable for any business conducted on its website (s),
and will defend and hold AICO® harmless from any claims arising from the use of any materials presented on a retailers website that has
not been approved by AICO® in advance.
- If a conventional furniture retailer should sell AICO® products due to a customer's exposure to a web site page in a trading area not
in geographic proximity to the retailer facility, AICO® will ship these legitimate orders to the retailer's receiving address only. AICO®
will not trans-ship merchandise to any other business locations or to any consumers home under any circumstances.
- AICO® reserves the right to change and amend its Internet Policy at any time.
- Every effort was made to accurately report construction materials and dimensions. However, these items may change without notice. Product
dimensions are ±2 inches. Note that colors represented may vary due to monitor calibration.
Contained herein are original designs that are protected by copyrights and/or design patents. The unauthorized reproduction of a
copyrighted work is unlawful and subjects violators to substantial civil damages, criminal penalties, forfeiture of infringing goods,
and payment of all litigation and attorney's fees. The penalties for unauthorized reproduction of a design-patented work include payment
to the patent owner of damages and attorney's fees. Violations of copyrights and/or design patents can result in prosecution to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Except as otherwise noted, all information, documentation and other content displaying the name and/or
image of Amini Innovation, Corp. or any of its product brand names and their respective image is the property of Amini Innovation, Corp.
AICO®. Without limiting the foregoing, the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the AICO® logo are the property of AICO®.
USE OF AICO® PROPERTY
The posting of Information does not constitute a waiver of any of AICO® proprietary rights in or related to
such Information (such as, but not limited to, patents, copyrights and trademarks) or a transfer of any such rights to you or any third party.
The Information is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection. You agree not to delete any
copyright or similar notice from any Information. You may not sell or republish, or copy Information or any portion thereof without the prior
written consent of AICO®.
USE OF AICO® CORPORATE LOGO AND OTHER MARKS
AICO® names, logos, designs, slogans, trademarks and service marks may not be used in any advertising,
publicity or promotion or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of AICO®. AICO® corporate logo may NOT be used as a
web page link.
- AICO® respects the intellectual property of others and we expect others to do the same.
- AICO® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke permission to use its logos and/or other AICO® marks,
names and symbols that AICO® believes in its sole judgment may infringe on the intellectual property rights of AICO® (Amini Innovation, Corporation).
- AICO® agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement involving an AICO® logo can be reached at:
- AICO® INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ENFORCEMENT
- 8725 Rex Road,Pico Rivera,CA 90660
- Tel: 562.222.2500
- Fax: 562.222.2525
- Contact Us